'MECS' is the main antagonist in the game. Activated from the first night. Performs with CAM 03, then goes to CAM 01 and gets to the office.
MECS looks like a big, iron endoskeleton that has two arms and two legs. His chest is very massive, round. He also does not have a left eye.
- This is the first endoskeleton of the second generation.
- MECS has (as written in the drawing) the ability to open the chest. In the game it is not used at all.
- After killing the guard, MECS says: "That was easier than I thought it would be" (rus. It was easier than I imagined).
- This is a reference to a phrase that belongs to William Afton (Scratrap) from Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator.
- Unlike many endoskeletons from the first part, it does not have extra limbs.
'Broken MECS' - the main antagonist in the game Conscious Fear 2.
It looks almost the same as in the first part. A lot of wires stick out of it. He also lacks the right hand.
- It can be seen in first part in the credits of the game.
- Perhaps this is his hand holding onto the monitor on the teaser.
|Endoskeletons||MECS • SEM • DEAD • Madness • Alarmist|
|Workers of the plant||Alex Mett • John • Dave|